Run dll32 stopped working. Cannot access software with mouse.
Please follow these instructions to check which software is causing this issue:
1. Click on Pearl (Start Button), in the serach box type:
and hit the enter key on the keyboard. It should open the System Configuration Utility window.
2. Click on Services over the top and then at the bottom right
corner, put a check in the "Hide all Microsoft services" checkbox.
3. Click on "Disable All" button.
4. Click on "Startup" tab, and then click on "Disable All" button again.
5. Press OK button and then "Restart" button on the following window. Let the computer restart.
6. Once you're back on the desktop, you'd get a window for
System Configuration Utility. Put a check in the box "Don't Show....."
and then press OK button.
7. Now, once again check the issue. If the issue is resolved,
open System Configuration Windows again and then enable all the
services from Services tab and then check the issue after restarting
the computer in the same way as mentioned above.
8. If issue is still resolved, enable half of the Startup items from Startup tab and then check issue.
9. If issue occurs again, it means, there's a culprit in the
checked startup items. But if issue doesn't occur, then issue could be
with rest of the Startup items. Now, uncheck the first half startup
items (that were check before), and then check rest of the half items.
Check the issue again.......
10. Now, if the issue occurs, then make a note of all the names of
the startup items and then follow the same procedure, for them. Now,
you need to be careful, as by design the System Configuration will sort
all the enable startup items to the top. So, it means all the entries
would be mixed on next reboot. From now on you need to make a note of
all the entries that you're enabling or disabling........
I know guys it's a bit lengthy process, but trust me it works in
both XP and Vista. I'm one of the Microsoft XP/Vista
Techs............BEST OF LUCK...........!!!!!!!
Dec 29, 2009 |
Microsoft Wireless Laser Mouse 5000