Question about Epson Stylus Pro 7800 InkJet Printer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Epson Stylus D88 Plus paper jam
1. Unplug the power and USB cables from the printer. I pried open my
C42UX printer, careful not to break anything. I use a flat blade
screwdriver to pry it apart; there are two-three tabs at the back and
two at the front. Gently push them in, and then using a bit of force
pry apart the cover.
2. Next I removed the two (2) waste ink pads. They are located at the back on the left hand side. I used the flat blade screwdriver to lift up the ink pads (they were soaked). Please use rubber gloves as it gets very messy.
3. Next I took the pads to the kitchen skin and washed them with just plain hot water until they were white again. I just let the hot water run on them (the pads are about three inches long).
4. Once washed I dried them using a hair drier. (you could place it the sun for a few hours or on top of your heater or maybe in a heated oven; (make sure you do not set it on fire with too much heat).
5. Once dried I placed the pads back in the ink waste bin at the back of the printer.
6. I closed the printer cover and put back all the pieces and plugged in the USB & power cable and turned it on. (Yes the lights are still flashing).
7. Go to this link and download this software: http://inkjetprinterhelp.us/epsonSSC.html
8. Install the software and run it.
9. Select your printer and model number ( It only says C42 there is no UX, choose it anyway).It will ask if you replaced with new pads; say “YES”. Then close the window.
10. Now right click on the SSC service utility, it looks like a printer icon near your clock in the task bar.
11. Then click on reset counters. You can do all other stuff with this utility too.
12. Turn off the printer power and then turn it on again. If necessary un-plug the power cord from the back of the printer, wait 20 seconds. Plug it back in.
13. THERE YOU GO! IT WORKS AGAIN.
14. By the way I use generic ink and I fill my own cartridges. I use ink from www.atlanticinkjet.com. Great stuff.
try this and let me know it worked or not ...
Posted on Dec 12, 2008
You may not see a paper jam.
This may work for you, it has worked for many here I given this advice so gave it a try it could work for you. Generally when this happens, something has fallen into the printer, or a piece of paper has been jammed in there.
First step, remove the ink cartridge, and turn the printer upside down and gently shake it, see if anything comes out.
If nothing goes, or you can't hear anything rattling around, get a piece of cardstock paper (60lb or heavier) and gently push this through the printer, to see if it will help push out what might be stuck in there.
And gave the rode that the ink slides on a good clean and maybe a bit oil on cloth and wipe the rod with it.
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Feb 28, 2010
hi there... this is what you need.
Loading Paper Follow these steps to load paper: Slide the edge guide to the left. Fan a stack of paper, then tap it on a flat surface to even the edges. Load the paper with the printable side up, against the right side of the sheet feeder. Then slide the left edge guide against the left edge of the paper, but not too tightly. Note: Leave enough space in front of the printer for the paper to be fully ejected. Always load paper into the sheet feeder short edge first, even when you are printing landscape-oriented pictures. Make sure the paper stack fits under the arrow mark inside the left edge guide.pls vote for me
Posted on Mar 16, 2010
This happens when you let the "maintenance req. 0040" go for to long. The machine turns itself of to prevent damage.
Solution: Call epson and they will give you the reset code. Cannot find these codes online so if you do call please post instructions
Please rate the answer........
Posted on May 07, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 01, 2013 | Epson Stylus Pro 7800 InkJet Printer
Oct 27, 2010 | Epson Stylus Pro 7800 InkJet Printer
May 07, 2010 | Epson Stylus Pro 7800 InkJet Printer
Dec 22, 2009 | Epson Stylus Pro 7800 InkJet Printer
Apr 09, 2009 | Epson Stylus Pro 7800 InkJet Printer
Dec 03, 2008 | Epson Stylus Pro 7800 InkJet Printer
Nov 29, 2008 | Epson Stylus Pro 7800 InkJet Printer
Nov 08, 2007 | Epson Stylus Pro 7800 InkJet Printer
74 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!