Question about Citizen 8700 BL8000-54L Wrist Watch
You can get instructions from the Citizen web site.
Go to "citizen.com" and on the upper right there is a menu. Click on "technical
support" and then on "setting instructions"
Fill in the information required from the back of your watch and then click on
"get setting instructions"
Go to "citizen.com" and click on "watch finder".
Put your watch model into the search box on the left and click on
Click on the watch to view details.
On the right is a small menu, click on "get technical info"
On the right you you will see a list of instructions you can download.
Posted on Mar 18, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 04, 2017 | Watches
May 03, 2011 | Timex 1440 Prizefighter 53032 Sports...
Jan 14, 2011 | ESQ 07301132 Aerodyne watch
The WAVE OK indicator and the Tower Icon on the display will show if the time signal is successfully received or after manually pressing the SET/WAVE button
You can trigger a Signal Receive operation at any time by pressing the SET/WAVE button, which will activate the Signal Search function of the unit.
To Manually Set the Clock
To Set the Year and Date
1. Press SET/WAVE button after setting TIME ZONE and DST
2. Press + or - button sequentially to set the year (holding down the button will change the year at a high speed)
3. Press SET/WAVE button to confirm the year set and start the date process
4. Press + or - button sequentially to set the current date (holding down the button will change the date at a high speed)
NOTE: The weekday changes automatically depending on the year and date
To Set the Time
1. Press the SET/WAVE button after setting the calendar
2. Press + or - button sequentially to set the minutes (holding down the button will change the year at a high speed)
NOTE: Once you the press + or - button, the seconds will reset to 00
To set the 12/24 HR mode and the Temperature Mode
1. Press SET/WAVE button after setting the time
2. Press the + button to toggle between between 12HR and 24HR (military) modes
3. Press the - button to toggle between C and F temperature display mode
4. Press SET/WAVE button to confirm and quit the set mode
Dec 20, 2010 | Watches
BP Digital Clock Instructions (translated from French)
1. To set alarm in normal mode press M twice.
Press S and D to set then press M to exit.
2. ADJUSTING the Time and Date:
Press M three times to go to setup mode
Press S to go on setting the minutes and press D for
Press S again to adjust schedules and press D to set
Press S again to adjust the date and press D to set
Press S again to adjust the month and press D to set
Press S again to adjust the week and press D to set
Then press M to return to normal. The previous settings
are automatically saved.
Press D to display the date.
Oct 29, 2010 | Watches
Jul 26, 2010 | ESQ 07301132 Aerodyne watch
Dec 12, 2009 | Fossil Watches
Nov 22, 2008 | Timex 1440 Nylon watch
May 29, 2007 | Timex 1440 Sports Quotient¿ 53612...
Mar 16, 2007 | Timex 5B841 Wristwatch
193 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: