Question about Refrigerators
This kind of a problem could be caused by;
The system has a leak and is not reaching the shut off temperature of the thermostat.
The compressor is worn out and not pumping gas fast enough to reach shut off temperature.
Dirty condenser not allowing the system to get rid of the heat.
Posted on Jul 31, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 03, 2015 | Fagor FQ9925XUS
Mar 04, 2015 | Hotpoint Refrigerators
Nov 29, 2012 | Fisher and Paykel Refrigerators
Jul 03, 2012 | GE Refrigerators
Directions for Accessing and Setting G3 Series Digital Controllers
Changing the Temperature
Instructions for changing the desired temperature
1) First, press set for 1 second
The current set value will begin flashing after a few moments
2) Second, increase or decrease the temperature value by using the up or down icons
3) Lastly, press set to confirm the new value
Manually Setting Defrost
Instructions for manually setting automatic defrost
1) Press down the snowflake icon for more than three seconds
note that defrost will only begin if the temperature inside is equal to or less than 45
2) Defrost will last about 25 minutes and then return to normal cooling or freezing
Using Flash Cooling or Freezing
Instructions for Using the Flash Cooling or Freezing command
1) First, press the up and down icons together for more than 3 seconds
2) The refrigeration unit will immediately begin cycling to quickly reach the desired
temperature set point.
3) ** Flash Cooling/Freezing Option must be first set on the Configuration Parameters
Menu: Go to CC (continuous cycle duration) and enter a value. The value entered will
be the amount of time (in hours) the Compressor will run continuously to pull the
temperature down. Note: Flash Cooling may go below the temperature set point.
Eg. CC = 2 = 2 hours of Flash Cooling/Freezing.
Accessing & Setting Configuration Parameters
Instructions for Accessing & Setting Configuration Parameters
1) First, press set for 3 seconds, the display will show PS, then press set again.
2) Next, enter the password #22 to go the menu, press set.
3) You can scroll within the menu by pressing the up or down icon.
4) Go to the Carel controller detailed menu chart for specific controller settings. Click
5) To change the values, go to the menu listings ( C0, C1, D0, D1, F0, F1 etc), press
Set, the up or down icon, then Set again to complete the changes.
6) Finally, to Save all the changes made in the Menu, press and hold Set for 3 seconds.
Note: One of the parameter menu listings must be accessed to Save properly by
pressing set for 3 seconds. Saving by pressing Set for 3 seconds outside of the
parameter menu listings (ie, CO, C1, DO, D1, etc) will not save the changes.
7) If you do not want to Save the changes made, do not press the buttons for 60 secs
Apr 22, 2011 | Migali Imperial Series Aluminum Reach In...
Oct 02, 2010 | Whirlpool Refrigerators
Jan 26, 2010 | Jenn-Air JCD2389G Side by Side...
Jun 14, 2009 | GE (PSS26MSRSS) Side by Side Refrigerator
May 29, 2009 | Samsung RS2630WW Side by Side Refrigerator
May 06, 2009 | GE PDS22LBN Bottom Freezer French Door...
322 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!