Question about Hitachi 1TB External USB 2.0 Hard Drive
Several things could be happening here:
1. your electronic controller in the hard case has failed.
2. you didn't properly disconnect the external hard drive in Windows > with the
"Safely Remove Hard ware and eject Media" in the task bar.
3. if you have a power supply to the USB drive it may have a damaged power connector or not supply proper power to the device.
4. the drive may not be supported by the motherboard for your PC.
5. check the user manual for you PC to see if it is compatible with your device.
Posted on Mar 18, 2011
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 17, 2014 | Dell Latitude E6400 Laptop
Apr 27, 2014 | Dell Latitude E6400 (test - meherash...
Oct 08, 2012 | Dell Latitude E6400 Laptop
Sep 22, 2011 | Dell Latitude E6400 Notebook
Aug 12, 2011 | Dell Latitude E6400 Laptop Computer PC...
Feb 23, 2010 | Dell Latitude E6400 Notebook
Mar 25, 2009 | Computers & Internet
285 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: