a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
First go to these sites and downloads the skins for your mobile http://www.ringtones-direct.com/mobile-phone-themes/motorola-v3i/ http://www.mobileheart.com/cell-phone-themes/819-Motorola-RAZR-V3i-Themes.aspx
After downloading the themes connect your computer to your phone and send the themes to your mobile.....
After sending the files........the place where you have sent the themes click on your recommended theme and choose apply themes and your theme will be applied in your phone
There is a program out there for Motorola to put on your computer to make ringtones, background pics, and transfer photo to and from your phone. You can purchase it on Ebay, thats where I got mine. But as far as skins, I only think you can change the background pictures. A cool free webiste you can try to get background pics, depending on your carrier and phone, is www.phonezoo.com.
download first the skiman (skin File manager) and install the program to your computer. it install the skin directly to your phone through USB... i suggest to search the program in yahoo web. you skin download the skins specified by your phone unit in this site mobile9.com and mobiles24.com
Practically, you can't download skins directly from any wap site for mobile ....... like other handsets such as sony ericson, nokia etc.
For that you need a software called "P2K Commander V-4.0" and its asociated driver. You also need a skin file. The skin file for motorola V3i can normally be obtained in a .zip file format. This zip file have one .ski file and normally have 14 .dat file.
You have to copied all the .dat files and one .ski file in the mobile's skin folder for one skin.
Remembered , your old moto skin folder should not be deleted at any cost. 'cause the new skin can use your old skin file....
You can do it
1. Download P2K commander and its associated driver
2. Install it on your system and run it in tasjbar.
3. Then also download Skiman in which you can insert your favorite skin,add pictures or delete,whatever!
4. After successfully installing P2K commander & all associated drivers connect ur mobile and click on Skiman it will pair ur cellphone.
5. In Skiman manager,Click on -->install-->(if any menu options come up then just click OK-->),directs u to a folder, select & click ur skin-->rest the software will do the job.
6. At last from "more"-->click on "Set as active",and restart ur mobile.
7. Tada....ur mobile is now with ur favorite skin.
Hope it helped u!
i use skin manager to downloading skins on V3 razor but there is a problem here i download a theme on my mobile there is a option of cycling ur mobile i accept this option & my phone getting restart & then blinking a white screen my mobile is not getting on plz help me what can i do for this proble just email me at asia@xylyx .biz
To install new skin ,u need to download skimanv0.47 software u find it on web.then download motorola USB driver software from motorola.com. u need to register on motorola.com. then skin manager software could read ur phone skin . Download skin from modmymoto.com and install it using skimanv0.47 on ur phone and enjoy!!!! i usind vista skin on my phone now, if any problem firstname.lastname@example.org