Question about Cell Phones
Posted by Anonymous on
1. Make sure you have broadband internet available (Cable, DSL) and that your computer is online.
2. Plug in the Magic Jack module in your computer's USB port
3. A window will pop up with a "Double-click the application icon to start calling" message; double-click on the Magic Jack icon. This will initiate a software download
4. After the download is complete, you will be asked to create login information (email, password), followed by your name, address and some basic questions about your internet service, choice of area codes and exchanges
5. After you've completed the registration, you can make phone calls from the dialpad window.
6. Under "Preferences" you'll find options to setup a headset and microphone (magicjack is set as default), as well as tweak the volume.
Posted on Mar 17, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 02, 2015 | magicJack Usb Phone Jack - As Seen On Tv
Dec 10, 2014 | VTech Communications Cs6124 Cordless Phone...
May 27, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Jan 15, 2014 | magicJack New & Improved 2012 Plus Free...
Aug 16, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jan 27, 2010 | Brother Multi-Function Center MFC-240C...
Jul 16, 2009 | Acer Computers & Internet
197 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!