Question about Toshiba Satellite M55-S351 Notebook
1. Restart the computer.
2. Repeatedly tap the F8 key until you see the Advanced Boot Option Screen.
3. Select Repair Your Computerand hit Enter.
4. Select your country >> OK.
5. On the System Recovery Options Screen select Restore Application.
6. Follow the on-screen instructions.
8. When prompted, select on "Full Factory Recovery"
9. Select Next >> Yes.
10. After a couple of minutes the recovery will be completed.
Posted on Mar 17, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 15, 2011 | Cell Phones
Oct 02, 2010 | Cell Phones
Sep 27, 2010 | Cell Phones
May 23, 2010 | Toshiba Satellite M45-S351 Notebook
Jan 21, 2010 | Toshiba Satellite M55-S351 Notebook
Jul 11, 2009 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
May 10, 2008 | Toshiba Satellite M55-S3512 Notebook
129 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: