Question about EA Sports Active 2 for Nintendo Wii
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 27, 2014 | 2008 Toyota Yaris
Hold Fob button down until signals flash twice. The 'key' lamp on
the speedo will Blink to indicate the system is armed. If auto arming is
enabled, the key lamp will Stay continuously lit for 30 seconds after the ignition is turned off, then the system Will arm itself.
Disarming: 'Double-click' the Fob, the signals will flash once and the key lamp will stop flashing. If the Fob is lost or not working, the system can be disabled by entering the passcode. Without setting off the alarm, get the ignition switch to accessory, hold down both left and Right signal switches until the key lamp flashes rapidly, enter the first digit on the left And use the right as an 'enter' key, enter all five digits of the passcode and the system will Disarm, if you screw up, the alarm will activate and you will have to wait ten minutes.
Transport Mode: Allows the system to be armed with the motion sensors disabled for service, Trailering, etc. Turn the ignition switch on, arm with the Fob, turn the ignition off and Arm once again with the Fob. Signals will flash 3 times to confirm
arming, All other functions of the alarm system require entering the configuration mode. This is done by Disarming the system, run/stop switch in stop, flip the ignition switch on/off/on/off/on Then push the left signal button
twice. If power was disturbed to the alarm module, The sequence may have to be repeated to get into configuration mode. The system will respond by flashing out the module type code.
(1-TSM, 2-TSSM dom, 3-TSSM hdi)
Now that you are in the config mode, you can do the following.....
- To assign the Fobs, push the right once (one flash) then the left once (two flashes)
Then hold down the Fob button until the system recognizes it. Hold down the second
Fob until the system recognizes it. Both Fobs must be assigned at the same time.
- To assign a passcode, use the fob to send a disarm command, signal will flash once
To indicate the first digit, push the left signal button and the key light will flash out the Value of the first digit. Pushing the left button will advance the value up through 9 and Will start over at 1. When done setting the first digit, double click the fob again and The signals will flash twice to indicate the second digit, continue on through all five digits. Turn ignition off to exit.
- To adjust the sensitivity, use the fob to send an arm command (one flash) then push the Left signal button once. The signals will flash out the current setting, 1-4, push the left Button to advance the setting, turn ignition off to exit.
- To extract system trouble codes, press the right signal button three times,
pausing between Each press for the system to flash once, twice, and three times
respectively. Press the left signal button once and they signals will flash out two digit
codes. Press and hold the left button to clear all codes from memory, otherwise
turn ign off to exit.
- To enable auto arming, use the fob to arm the system twice, and press the
left button once. The system will flash the setting code, 1-disabled, 2-enabled. Press the left button to change The setting, turn ignition off to exit.
- To adjust between Sidecar mode and normal mode, push the right button
twice quickly, Then the left button once and the signal will flash out the current setting, 1-normal, 2-sidecar. Press the left button to change the setting, then turn the
ignition off to exit.
- To adjust the length of time delay before going into storage mode, use the fob to send an Arm command three times, then push the left button, the signal will flash out the current setting. 1-30 days, 2-60 days, 3-90 days, 4-disabled. Use the left
button to advance the setting and turn the ignition off to exit.
Aug 31, 2011 | 2003 Harley Davidson FLHRCI Road King...
Jul 02, 2011 | Nintendo Wii Console
Feb 13, 2011 | Nintendo EA Sports Active for Wii
Feb 11, 2011 | 5301 LE 2 Way Car Remote Starter System
Feb 03, 2011 | EA Sports Active for Nintendo Wii
Feb 06, 2010 | Garden
Jul 12, 2009 | GE Security Simon 3 Wireless Home Security...
Feb 10, 2009 | GE Security Simon 3 Wireless Home Security...
Jan 07, 2014 | EA Sports Active 2 for Nintendo Wii
329 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: