Question about Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Faulty Ink Cartridge?
You can try this, but maybe a new print head is needed.
OK, Canon will hate me for posting this.
1. Remove ink cartridges
2. Remove print head
3. go to sink or tub (stainless steel, not plastic type), pick up a roll of paper towel on the way.
4. Fold several layers of paper towel and place on flat surface.
5. Run hot water until HOT!
6. Turn hot water back to a dribble.
7. Run the dribbling hot water through print head, be careful not to wet the gold contacts.
8.When water running through print head is clear, place print head on paper towel.
9. Repeat number 7 and 8 until no colour shows on paper towel.
10. Gently DAB print head (DO NOT WIPE) inside and out with dry paper towel until dry.
11. I normally replace print head after drying, but you may wish to let it air dry overnight.
12. Replace print head in printer and install cartridges
13. Start printing.
I do this to all 4 of my Canon printers every 6 months or so.
If any colour fails to print after this process it means your print head probably needs replacing.
Posted on Jul 03, 2008
microsoft logo is in colour and so its printing while everything else on test page is black so its not printing. the problem is common.you need to do automatic deep cleaning for the ink flow to start once you install new cartridges.go to printer maintanance option and click the option deep cleaning .it will pull out the ink in printer head and it will start working.sometimes also requires cleaning twice. thanks and do not forget to accept the solution.
Posted on Apr 03, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 02, 2010 | Epson Stylus Multifunction Inkjet Printer/...
Jan 29, 2010 | Brother MFC-5840CN All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 07, 2010 | HP Hewlett Packard Deskjet 5650 InkJet...
May 02, 2009 | HP PhotoSmart C4480 All-in-One Printer ...
Oct 28, 2008 | HP OfficeJet 4215 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 29, 2008 | HP Deskjet 6940 InkJet Printer
Jun 13, 2008 | Epson Stylus Photo R300 InkJet Printer
Apr 16, 2008 | Epson Stylus C88 InkJet Photo Printer
Oct 28, 2007 | HP Business Inkjet 1200dtn Printer
Mar 27, 2007 | Epson Stylus C60 InkJet Printer
128 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: