Question about Maytag MZD2766GES Side by Side Refrigerator
It sounds like the compressor is the problem.
1. is light on in side when you open the door. If not check breakers or fuses.
2. Can you hear the compressor running. If not do you hear any clicking sounds.
3. If you hear clicking sounds, try putting a fan on compressor and unplug refrigerator.
4. Wait one hour.
5. plug back in. If compressor starts let it run and see if it cools, if it doesnt, call service man.
6. If it goes back to clicking, call a service man.
Posted on Mar 17, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 10, 2009 | Refrigerators
Mar 30, 2009 | Refrigerators
Feb 19, 2009 | Amana DRB1901C Bottom Freezer Refrigerator
Oct 18, 2008 | Refrigerators
Oct 11, 2008 | GE Profile PSW26P Stainless Steel Side by...
Sep 29, 2008 | Whirlpool GC5SHEXNS Side by Side...
86 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: