Question about Zefal Bicycle Air 1 Floor Pump
You don't have to "set the pressure", that knob is just for your own reference.
Most problems of this sort are due to not getting a good seal with the tire nozzle. Here are some steps to help you along.
1. put the bike on a flat surface
2. spin the wheel so the nozzle is facing upward
3. put the pump end on the nozzle with the lever down (this is a common mistake as older pumps had to start with the lever up)
4. Push the end down on the nozzle and pull the lever up
5. If you hear air escaping, then hold the pump end on the nozzle for the first few pumps.
6. pump it up till its a bit hard but be careful you can pop it.
check out the video for a but more info and good luck!
Posted on May 04, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 03, 2016 | 2008 Lexus ES 350
Jun 24, 2015 | Plumbing
Apr 14, 2014 | Utilitech Plumbing
Apr 06, 2014 | Utilitech Plumbing
Jan 29, 2014 | Plumbing
Jan 14, 2013 | 2007 Nissan Pathfinder 4.0
May 14, 2011 | Zefal Cycling
Nov 08, 2010 | 2005 Cadillac Escalade
Apr 07, 2009 | Cycling
Jul 16, 2008 | Troy Bilt 17 Inch 29 Cc Gas Powered...
708 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: