Question about Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
1. Press 'Menu' (press Navi key).
2. Highlight 'Messaging' and 'Select' (press Navi key).
3. Scroll to 'Message settings' and 'Select' (press Navi key).
4. Highlight 'Text message' and 'Select' (press Navi key).
5. Highlight 'Message centres' and 'Select' (press Navi key).
6. Highlight 'Add centre' and 'Select' (press Navi key).
7. Highlight 'Message centre name' and enter 'O2 SMS'.
8. Highlight 'Message centre no.' and enter the message center no.(to know your message center no just google it with your network name)
9. Highlight 'Save' and 'Select' (press Navi key).
10. Press 'Yes' (press Navi key) to the question "Set as default message centre".
Posted on Mar 17, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 01, 2010 | Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
Jun 10, 2010 | Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
Mar 10, 2010 | Samsung Cell Phones
Sep 12, 2009 | Nokia 5800 XpressMusic Smartphone
189 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!