Question about Yahoo Mail
The very first thing , change your password....
rest uyou can follow below steps::
First, check your sent box to be sure these were not being sent from your account as a 'zombie' spambot machine.
- Second, open your profile to be sure your password and secret questions & answers and alternate mails remain the same.
- Third, this could be a malware attack so do a scan in Safe Mode (Malwarebytes is best). Then delete all System Restore Points before re-booting into normal mode.
- Fourth, change all your information to more secure and unusual ones. password,secret questions and answers, alternate addresses.
- Fifth, read the references below for the best explanations I've ever seen.
- Sixth, set up a new account and new alternate accounts. Do not close the old ones until all information is transferred. Import the Contacts list, and forward important saved mails too.
Posted on Mar 17, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 24, 2011 | Yahoo Mail
Nov 21, 2011 | Yahoo Computers & Internet
Sep 10, 2011 | Yahoo Mail
Nov 12, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
Sep 24, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
Sep 21, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
Jul 17, 2010 | Yahoo Computers & Internet
Jan 09, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
Dec 01, 2009 | Apple MacBook 13"White /2.0Ghz Intel Core2...
97 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: