Question about Canon PIXMA MX700 All-In-One InkJet Printer
1. The printer is turned off and plugged the power cord.
2. Press Resume button 2 seconds
then press the POWER button until the green light on (when pressing the POWER button, Resume button ... jgn released first)
3. Then release the RESUME button, but do not release the POWER button.
4. While the POWER button is still depressed, press the Resume button 5 times. Led will light turns green orange with the last glow orange. (do not be mistaken 4x because the printer will die completely, but it is temporary too) Then ...
5. Release both buttons simultaneously.
6. Led will blink briefly and then will glow GREEN.
7. And the computer will detect new hardware, just ignore ...
8. Press the POWER button, then the printer will die.
9. Press the POWER button again then the printer will flash
Posted on Mar 17, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 11, 2014 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 30, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP495 InkJet Printer
May 26, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
This is a commonly mentioned fault/fix, hope it helps
May 18, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX340 Wireless Office...
Mar 07, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP240 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 10, 2010 | Canon Pixma Mp250 Allinone Inkjet Photo...
Dec 07, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP240 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 02, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
Jun 10, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 02, 2014 | Canon PIXMA MX700 All-In-One InkJet...
321 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: