Question about Canon PIXMA iP1800 InkJet Photo Printer
1. The printer is turned off and plugged the power cord.
2. Press Resume button 2 seconds
then press the POWER button until the green light on (when pressing the POWER button, Resume button ... jgn released first)
3. Then release the RESUME button, but do not release the POWER button.
4. While the POWER button is still depressed, press the Resume button 5 times. Led will light turns green orange with the last glow orange. (do not be mistaken 4x because the printer will die completely, but it is temporary too) Then ...
5. Release both buttons simultaneously.
6. Led will blink briefly and then will glow GREEN.
7. And the computer will detect new hardware, just ignore ...
8. Press the POWER button, then the printer will die.
9. Press the POWER button again then the printer will flash
if that not resolve the problem
press resume button 2 minutes it will reset your cartridge, for me this can solve the problem
Posted on Mar 17, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 23, 2015 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Eight flashes: Waste ink absorber almost full
The printer has a built-in waste ink absorber for the ink used during Print Head cleaning. Eight flashes indicates that the waste ink absorber is nearly full. Press the RESUME/CANCEL button to cancel the error so you can continue printing. Before the waste ink absorber becomes completely full, contact a Canon service representative.
Canon recommends that you call for service as soon as this error occurs. Once the waste ink absorber becomes completely full, printing will no longer be possible
Jan 11, 2011 | Casio Office Equipment & Supplies
May 12, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
Nov 25, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
Nov 10, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP780 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 29, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 03, 2009 | Canon i80 InkJet Printer
Jan 13, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 10, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP90 Mobile Printer
Nov 19, 2008 | Canon S200X Ink-Jet InkJet Printer
Jul 08, 2014 | Canon PIXMA iP1800 InkJet Photo Printer
73 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!