Question about Life Fitness Ultra Digital Pedometer HJ720ITLF
The unit may not count steps correctly in the following conditions:
1. The memory is displayed or the unit is being set.
2. The unit is not positioned correctly.
• When the front of the main unit is placed in the angle of less than 60° or horizontal to the ground.
NOTE: The unit can count steps even if it is slanted or placed upside-down, or if the main unit is
perpendicular to the ground.
3. The unit moves irregularly.
• When the main unit is placed in the bag and the bag moves irregularly because it hits your foot, your belt or the top of your pants.
• When the unit hangs from your belt, the top of your pants or a bag.
4. Walking at an inconsistent pace.
• When you shuffle or wear sandals
• When you fail to walk consistently in a crowded place
5. Up and down movement.
• Standing up and/or sitting down movement
• Playing sports other than walking
• Ascending or descending movement at stairs or in a steep slope
6. Vibrations from a moving vehicle
• Such as riding a bicycle, automobile, train or bus.
7. Jog or walk extremely slowly.
NOTE: The unit will count steps during jogging if it is attached to your belt or the top of your pants with a holder.
To change the time, weight, or stride length after the setting is completed:
1. Press and hold the SET Button for 2 seconds.
2. Change the setting.
NOTE: If the setting does not need to be changed, press the set button to advance to the next setting.
The first time you use this device, the first few steps are used as a test. This may be why your data was reset, but it sounds more like a device problem.
If all else fails, you may have a faulty Pedometer. If that's the case, contact Omron Customer Service: 1 (800) 634-4350
Posted on Mar 18, 2011
Usually when you download the information ..in the wizard you use it has to be a case ,which ticked, erase the data from the device ....or just remove the battery ..usually this will erase the data ..but remember that you will not be able to have a comparative record of the progress or performance ..
basically you have to pay attention on the software used for downloading the data ..and when you download look careful for the date ..and other stuff.. avoiding to download data from 2 different sessions ..or so ..and also in this software has to be the erasing feature ...if you are not interested in keeping them but just to have a clue about the one you just done ..
Posted on Mar 17, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 20, 2016 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Mar 24, 2014 | Ariel Premium Supply Clearview Pedometer
Oct 04, 2010 | Garmin eTrex Summit GPS Receiver
May 19, 2010 | Garmin nuvi 1300 Car GPS Receiver
May 15, 2010 | Garmin nuvi 1300 Car GPS Receiver
Mar 07, 2010 | Garmin nuvi 1300 Car GPS Receiver
Jan 30, 2010 | Omron Hj 720ITC Advanced Pocket Pedometer
Nov 25, 2008 | Omron Hj 720ITC Advanced Pocket Pedometer
Mar 06, 2007 | Sanyo EM-P672W Microwave Oven
248 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: