Question about DeLonghi ® Combi CoffeeEspresso Maker
Leaks sometimes caused by a detached drain tube or the tub does not drain. There are some ways on how to correct the problem, either you check the sewer drain and restore the connection of the drain tube or the tub. In addition, please follow the steps below on how to determine the cause.
1. Check the tub if it's not drained. Please check the sewer drain.
2. Please check the drain tube if is detached, broken or has obstruction to water flow.
--> to fix it, just restore the connection of the drain tube or tub.
3. It might be a a hydraulic leak in the hydraulic circuit, so you need to identify and eliminate hydraulic leaks.
4. Check the O-ring or poor mechanical seal of the shaft.
--> check also the status of the pump.
5. The inlet and outlet connections are loose. Please tighten the connections.
6. Check if the hex nut of the pressure relief valve or of the filter are loose. Tighten them.
7. The gasket or the O-ring of the pressure relief valve or of the filter are defective. You need to replace the gasket and the O-ring.
--> Please make sure not to change the calibration of the valve.
Hope it helps.
Thank you for using FixYa.
Posted on Mar 17, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 07, 2016 | DeLonghi Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
Apr 16, 2014 | DeLonghi EAM3500 Espresso Machine/Coffee...
Apr 16, 2014 | DeLonghi EAM3400 Espresso Machine
Dec 29, 2012 | Mr. Coffee ECMP40 Espresso Machine
Apr 20, 2011 | DeLonghi Caffe Nabucco BCO70...
Sep 15, 2010 | DeLonghi Caffe Nabucco BCO70...
Dec 06, 2009 | DeLonghi Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
Jul 15, 2009 | Saeco Caffe Charisma Espresso Machine
126 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: