Question about MSI 845 Ultra-ARU (6398-010) Motherboard
My advice is not to worry..and even try what I say ...take one unit ..and install any other Intel based motherboard...and run the disk they gave you ...after that install the drivers for that motherboard separately ..special the video one ..being a photo unit..and the issue is ..that no mater what kinda operating system they may use on that disk ..it will work in almost all motherboard that is Intel chipped and the program will run in the operating system on the disk ...If you change the motherboard ..the only different thing will be the drivers...cause the devices like video card ..or LAN card may be different ..so ..let them think they fulled you ..and install any motherboard with Intel chip ..that fits in the space ..and run the disk ..and after that run the motherboards own drivers disk to complete the installation ..but ..if it is a windows that runs..the drivers will almost all be installed by itself......so ..it is not the motherboard that mater ..but the operating system and the software from that disk that makes the machine work ..so ...I advice you even better ...Get to a smart guy with that disk . and isolate the software from the operating system ..and after that make your own recovery disk with whatever motherboard you afford ...
I only suggested Intel based motherboards cause of the unknown operating system ..but by elimination I dont think is MAC ..it is either a windows or a LInux...
Posted on Mar 17, 2011
Testimonial: "Tried with an old MSI motherboard P8M8 MS7104 board. YES ! i successfully installed the Ghost CD, Kodak Application CD & VGA driver separately. Thanks"
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 03, 2014 | Kodak APEX Workstation
Nov 11, 2012 | Micro Scooter MS-6728 Micro Microstar Msi...
• HyperTransport 1.0 supporting speed up to 1000MT/s
• NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
• Supports Dual Channel DDR2 667/800
- 2 DDR2 DIMMs (240pin / 1.8V)
- Supports a maximum memory size up to 8GB.
• One PCI Express 1.0 x16 slot.
• One PCI Express 1.0 x1 slot.
• Two PCI slots (support 3.3v/5v PCI bus interface).
• One IDE port by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
- Supports Ultra DMA 66/100/133 mode
- Supports PIO, Bus Master operation mode
- Can connect up to two IDE devices
• Two SATA II ports by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
- Supports storage and data transfers at up to 3Gb/s
- SATA II 1~2 supports RAID 0, 1 mode by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
May 12, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Mar 12, 2011 | MSI NX7300LE-TD256EH GeForce 7300 LE,...
Jun 16, 2010 | E-Machines eMachines Desktop PC
Aug 23, 2009 | MSI MS-6309 Motherboard
Jan 09, 2009 | Kodak EASYSHARE 5300 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 22, 2008 | Intel D101GGC Motherboard
Apr 27, 2018 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
111 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: