Question about Google Chrome
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1) Back up the registry on an affected system.
2) Open the registry on the Agent system by entering regedit from a run prompt.
3) Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SysPlant.
4) Open the Start DWORD.
5) Change the value to 4 to disable the drivers.
6) Reboot the system to commit the changes.
1) Navigate to Control Panel and Add/Remove Programs for XP or Programs and Features for Vista.
2) Scroll down to Symantec Endpoint Protection and hit Change or Modify.
3) Choose Modify from the Symantec menu.
4) Uninstall Application and Device Control from the menu.
5) Restart your computer.
6) Attempt to reinstall Google Chrome.
Posted on Jun 17, 2009
Have you try to reinstall it, you can get google chrome from here :
The way to do it right : Choose Start- All Programs- Google Chrome- uninstall Google Chrome. After uninstall, restart the computer and then reinstall Google Chrome with the downloaded file from the link above (just double click on the file and follow the instructions)
Remember to save your favorites :O) You find the feature in the settings- bookmarkadministrator- Tools and export.
Hope that helps
Have a nice day
Please rate my answer
Posted on Sep 07, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 03, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Jul 22, 2011 | Google Chrome
Jan 13, 2011 | Google Chrome
May 02, 2010 | Google Chrome
Sep 06, 2009 | Google Chrome
Jul 30, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Mar 16, 2009 | Computers & Internet
57 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: