Question about HP P2035N LaserJet Monochrome Printer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
wherer are you printing this, A4 is european, north america would use letter, etc..
if you go to control panel, open the printers and faxes folder, right click the printer in question, a window will pop up, click on properties.. a new window should open. click on "Printing Defaults" or "Printing Preferences" then click on "Advanced" ( I believe it should be to the lower left) that will open another window, in paper size make it Letter if your in N America, A4 for Euro.. this will set the deafult print..
Click ok, then print a test page from the general tab..
The reason you getting this LOAD LETTER message. your excel page setup is set to print to letter, your machine is set to print top A4
If you open Excel then go to Print then a window should pop up where you select the printer you want to use, click on Properties, then Lay out, then Advanced, and input the correct paper size before you print.
does this happen with all excels files, or one particular?
Create a new Excel file, and try printing it.. possibly could be in that particular file. I have seen this happen alott particulary with PDF files.. Where the incorrect paper size is in the file..
Posted on Oct 23, 2008
I had the same problem running WINXP 32bit and WIN7 64bit Pcs with P2035n installed on home network. I uninstalled the printer and reinstalled with WIN7 64bit drivers. See Hp link below:
HP LaserJet P2035 and P2035n GDI Plug and Play Package
Posted on Mar 27, 2010
SOURCE: My laserjet p2035n will not
Open Devices & Printers --->
Highlight the P2035n, right click, and select 'Printer Properties' -->
On the Ports tab, uncheck the box 'Enable Bidirectional Support'
Posted on Nov 01, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 12, 2014 | HP LaserJet Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 17, 2012 | HP P2035N LaserJet Monochrome Printer
Jul 24, 2011 | HP P2035N LaserJet Monochrome Printer
Jan 25, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 20, 2011 | HP LaserJet 3055 All-In-One Printer
HP says to use the Vista drivers. You have to install it a a local printer follow these steps....
1. Make sure the printer is turned on and connected to your network. Verify that you can access the printer's internal web page by browsing to its IP address before continuing. Print a network config page or make note of the IP address and Name. (should be a static IP)
2. Click >> Start >> Control panel >> Devices and Printers.
3. Click the Add a printer
4. Select Local printer
5. Select Create a new port and select Standard TCP/IP Port and click Next button.
6. Under Device type, select TCP/IP Device. Under Hostname or IP address, enter the printer's host name (found on the printer's network configuration report the generated above). Click Next.
If you get a message about Additional Port Information Required, then the printer was not found using the host name. You can go back and retry or using the printer's IP address instead of the host name.
7. Select HP or Hewlett-Packard from the list of manufacturers and select and select your printer model. Click Next.
If your printer model was not listed, then select Have Disk, browse the HP CD that came with your printer and select the first file that starts with hp and ends with inf.or use currently installed driver if you have teh correct on installed. Click Open then OK. Select your printer model. Click Next.
8. It will ask for the Printer name -- enter a new name or use the existing one. This will be the name of the printer that you select from other applications.
9. You may be asked to share the printer. Make a choice and click Next.
10. The Print Test Page box appears. Go ahead and print it.
11. Click Finish.
Dec 19, 2010 | HP LaserJet 1020 Printer
Dec 08, 2010 | HP LaserJet P2015 Printer
Feb 11, 2008 | HP LaserJet 3055 All-In-One Printer
Jan 22, 2008 | HP LaserJet P2015dn Printer
354 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: