Question about Ice Cream Makers
a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Pour 7 glass jars (42 oz total) of fresh pasteurized milk (whole or skimmed) into a high-sided saucepan.
2. Heat the milk until it boils (203F) and starts to climb to the side of the saucepan. Boiling will make the yogurt firmer,
3. Remove the pan from heat and allow the milk to cool to room temperature (95F)
4. Strain the milk into a pitcher
5. Stir in 1 glass (6oz) of natural yogurt with some of the strained milk in a separate bowl until the yogurt is dissolved and you have a smooth mixture (Freeze-dried Yogurt Starter can be used here as well).
6. Mix the room temperature milk very well with the smooth mixture as prepared above
7. Pour the mixture into the seven jars, and place the jars - without the lids - in the yogurt maker
8. Cover the yogurt maker with the clear cover.
9. Plug into the power outlet and let it sit still for 6 hr (whole milk) or 8 hr (skimmed milk)
10. Unplug when the time is up. Remove the jars, put the lids on, and refrigerate at least 3 hrs
Posted on May 09, 2008
Instructions can be found at the Cuisinart web page. Here is the link: http://www.cuisinart.com/manuals/index.php?item_id=423
Posted on Aug 15, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 31, 2014 | Ice Cream Makers
Oct 12, 2010 | Cuisinart ICE-20 Automatic Frozen Yogurt...
Jul 19, 2009 | Deni 5400 Scoop Factory 1.5 Quart Ice...
Oct 10, 2008 | Cuisinart ICE-20 Automatic Frozen Yogurt...
Jul 08, 2008 | Cuisinart ICE-20 Automatic Frozen Yogurt...
Sep 12, 2017 | Ice Cream Makers
Jul 03, 2008 | Cuisinart ICE-30BC 2 Quart Ice Cream Maker
Apr 22, 2008 | Ice Cream Makers
Oct 26, 2007 | Cuisinart ICE-20 Automatic Frozen Yogurt...
Jun 18, 2007 | Cuisinart ICE-20 Automatic Frozen Yogurt...
288 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: