Question about Televison & Video
The codes are stored in the remote for the life of the remote. Now if the batteries do run dead for over 2 hours than you will need to reenter the remote code for the device that you would like to use. If you do not have the codes or the manual please give me the model # of the remote to help you reprogram the remote.
Posted on Mar 16, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 09, 2014 | Televison & Video
1. Make sure there are working batteries in the Toshiba remote control.
2. Turn on your television set, DVD player or other device that you want to control with the Toshiba remote.
3. Find the "Recall" or "Setup" button on the Toshiba remote control. After you find it, press and hold down that button until the lights on the remote control turn on and remain lit.
4. Point the Toshiba remote at the device you turned on in Step 2 and press the button on the remote for that device.
5. Begin pressing the "Power" button on the Toshiba remote. Continue doing this until you have turned the device off using the Toshiba remote. Once it shuts off, press "Enter" on the Toshiba remote. The remote will then be programmed
Mar 12, 2011 | Toshiba Televison & Video
Feb 28, 2011 | Toshiba Vc-260 Remote Control
Mar 13, 2010 | Toshiba 32A33 32" TV
Nov 18, 2009 | Innovage Jumbo Remote Control
Sep 17, 2009 | RCA Televison & Video
Apr 09, 2009 | RCA MSN TV 2 Digital Media Streamer...
Mar 22, 2009 | Televison & Video
31 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!