Question about Gateway 3347-02-10NA Wireless Router
1.Log into router. Using either 192.168.0.1 to 192.168.1.1 in a browser window that is ( internet Explorer or Firefox)
2. Verify wireless router name( on the computer) >>> ( on/off) ( router status window)
3.Note router name you are connecting to.
4.. Check the laptop do ipconfig /all to see current IP addresses.
5. Set the laptop up in the router by WEP KEY or MAC address. This set up in the "security tab" in the router. using 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1 to access through a browser.
6.Note router name you are connecting to.
7. Move the laptop about 20ft away and try to log on to the internet.
This is for all routers to set up wirelessly.
8. check for firmware update at the manufacturers site for your model router
9. cell phones, cordless phones, digital TV's, can affect the data signal from a router. Also distance from the router can be a factor. If your router is in a basement place the router to a upper floor and center it in the room.
10. uninstall the the router > with the CD provided by the manufacturer and then reinstall and follow the previous steps.
11. check with the ISP ( internet service provider) to see if you have connectivity.
Posted on Mar 16, 2011
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 22, 2010 | Linksys (WRT54GC) Router
Jul 01, 2010 | Belkin (F5D7230-4) Router (587009)
Jun 23, 2010 | D-Link SWT DSL-504T ADSL MODEM with 4...
Oct 30, 2009 | Microsoft MN-700 Wireless Router
May 14, 2009 | NetGear DG834G Router
Apr 21, 2009 | Belkin (F5D8231-4) Wireless Router...
Nov 19, 2008 | D-Link AirPlus DI-524 Wireless Router
Jun 23, 2008 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
Apr 17, 2008 | NetGear WGR614 Wireless Router
Jan 13, 2008 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
53 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: