Question about HP Photosmart Premium C309A All-In-One Printer
on this page ..follow the instructions on the chapter any other error code ...
but ..for the reset ..I'll recommend to unplug...than after 20 seconds..keep the power button pressed..and than plug it again ...and keep pressing the power button ...for at least 10 seconds....
remember to unplug the unit while is on ...
if this reset would not work ..follow the next steps to clean it ..and see if this will do ...after cleaning ..reset again ..
Posted on Mar 20, 2011
The best way to test and correct this issue is to perform a system reset. The importance of system reset is to verify if you have a software of hardware issue. Here are some steps that you can apply on how to reset the system.
1. Press the power button to turn on the machine.
2. While system is turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the system.
3. Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
4. Wait for at least 15 - 2- seconds.
5. Plug the power cord back into the power outlet.
6. Now, reconnect the power cord to the rear of the system.
7. If the system does not turn on by itself, try to press the Power button to it.
If the previous steps did not resolve the issue, try to check the print head it might be installed incorrectly. Please follow these steps to check and clean the print head.
1. Turn on the system.
2. Open the cartridge access door.
3. Now, to remove the cartridge, press the tab on the front of the cartridge to release it and remove it from the slot.
NOTE: Do not leave the cartridges outside the product longer than 30 minutes. Doing so can result in damage to both the product and the cartridges.
4. Please lift the latch handle on the cartridge until it stops.
5. Lift the print head straight up to remove it.
6. Clean the print head.Ensure to clean the plastic ramps on both sides of the ink nozzles, the edge between the ink nozzles and the electrical contacts, and the electrical contacts.
--> if previous solutions did not resolve the issue, I recommend to contact the manufacturer for further diagnostics and repair. Please refer to the link below.
HP Contact Information
Hope it helps.
Thank you for using FixYa.
Posted on Mar 19, 2011
First, try the steps below;
1. Without turning off the product, disconnect the USB cable from the rear of the product.
2. Remove the cartridges from the printer.
3. Wait for the "Insert Cartridge" message to display on the control panel.
4. Disconnect the power cord from the back of the product.
5. Wait 60 seconds.
6. Reconnect the power cord. If the product does not automatically turn on, press the Power button.
7. Reinsert the cartridges, and then close any open doors on the product.
8. If you receive a prompt to print a calibration page, do so.
9. Reconnect the USB cable to the rear of the product, and then try printing again.
If the above doesn't solve the problem, please let me know so that I may direct you further.
Posted on Mar 18, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 23, 2013 | HP Photosmart Premium C309A All-In-One...
Jan 16, 2012 | HP Photosmart Premium C309A All-In-One...
Mar 07, 2011 | HP Photosmart Premium C309A All-In-One...
Nov 27, 2010 | HP Photosmart Premium C309A All-In-One...
Nov 16, 2010 | HP Photosmart Premium C309A All-In-One...
May 03, 2010 | HP Photosmart Premium C309A All-In-One...
Dec 11, 2009 | HP Photosmart Premium C309A All-In-One...
180 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!