Question about Black & Decker Spacemaker 10-Cup Coffee Maker
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 04, 2014 | Faberware FCP280 Coffee Maker
3. Press the CLOCK button until the desired brewing time is displayed
(See "How to Set the Clock" section of the manual).
4. Press the ON/OFF button to confirm the automatic time selected.
NOTE: The display panel and the on/off indicator light will flash.
5. Press the PROGRAM button to return to the current time of day (the
ON/OFF button will continue to flash.) The brewing cycle will begin
once the set time is reached and the ON/OFF button stops flashing.
6. If you want to check the automatic time selected, press the
7. To override the automatic brew function, press the ON/OFF button
and the coffee maker will start immediately. Press the ON/OFF
button again to switch the coffee maker off.
Thanks for choosing FixYa,
May 21, 2011 | DeLonghi DCM485 Coffee Maker
Jan 13, 2011 | Hamilton Beach Stay or Go 45234 Coffee...
Sep 17, 2010 | Mr. Coffee APX33 Coffee Maker
Aug 16, 2010 | Cuisinart DCC-1200 Coffee Maker
Mar 27, 2009 | Cuisinart Coffee Makers & Espresso...
Mar 24, 2009 | Cuisinart Brew Central 12-cup Coffee Maker
Feb 01, 2009 | Cuisinart Grind and Brew DGB-300BK 10-Cup...
Sep 09, 2008 | Mr. Coffee ISX23
Jul 09, 2008 | Mr. Coffee FTXSS23GTF Coffee Maker
64 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: