Question about Xerox Phaser 3635MFP/X Multifunction Copier/Email/Fax/LAN Fax//Scanner Laser Printer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Can't print envelopes
How to print on COM10 envelops from the Bypass tray (PCL6) using a Windows 2000 O/S
Solution Fixed! Did not fix. Resolution Role: Fix
Critical Message: The Envelope must be placed in the Bypass Tray face down (flap side up) and Long Edge IN. In Microsoft Word (Word 2000)
Within the WorkCentre Pro 123/128 print driver
After opening up the print driver [<Start>, <Settings>, <Printers>, double-click on the WCP 128 PCL6 driver], click on Printing Preferences under the General tab.
In Microsoft Word under Envelopes and Labels, Click <Print> to send the information to the printer.
Note: This setup represents one way of printing envelopes. Other ways setting up some features in a different manner will work as well.
Solution v188.8.131.52 312637.How to Print on COM10 Envelops From the Bypass Tray (PCL6) 2006-04-05 21:57:29
Posted on Nov 28, 2007
SOURCE: Envelope printing
The manual bypass tray on the Phaser 8400 can be set only when you have paper in the tray.
The envelope will read in the set up when you have it in the tray.
Posted on Dec 24, 2008
you have to tell the printer in the print que that you are using envelopes and what size envelope.
-Carl, please let me know if this helps.
Posted on Jun 25, 2009
Although you can lie to the 76XX series machine and get it to print on envelopes, the machine clearly shows that it does not take envelopes on the tray pictures. "Only C4 (229 x 324 mm / 9 x 12.7 in.) and C5 (102 x 229 mm / 4 x 8.7 in.) sized envelopes can be used with this printer; Number 10 envelopes are not supported. Attempting to use any other envelope sizes in this printer could result in jams. or damage to the printer. Do not use envelopes other than what is supported. "
Insert them Face up, flaps closed, leading edge to the right. When it asks, tell it envelopes, and give the size.
In the Envelopes section, under Mailings, Options, choose face up, and the 5th picture. It should work, but the envelopes sure get wrinkled.
Posted on Aug 03, 2009
The problem that you are experiencing is caused by the way the text is formatted in most word processing documents. By default envelopes are printed not in black, but a dark gray. This confuses the printer and causes it to use the color cartridge to process gray instead of using the black cartridge.
You can fix this problem with one of two ways:
1. Click on "Start", "Control Panel" and click on "Printers and Faxes." Right click on the "Lexmark Printer" icon and select "Properties." Click on "Printing Preferences." Go to "Quality/Copies" tab and select the option "Print color images in black and white."
2. You can also change the color of you text to a true black in your word processor. This will require you to resort to the word processor's documentation and help files.
Both of these settings will cause your printer to use the black cartridge instead of the color. If either one of these solutions solves your problem, it means your color cartridge needs to be cleaned or replaced. If you feel that the color cartridge should not be out of ink, please follow the steps given below:
Clean Nozzle Procedure:
1. Go to the "Solution Center" and click on the "Maintenance" tab.
2. Select "Clean to fix horizontal strips."
The colors that you should see here are black, yellow, magenta (a reddish purple) and cyan (a dark sky blue). You should notice the diagonal lines above and below the solid horizontal lines. These diagonal lines should be solid from left to right with no gaps.
If there are gaps in the lines or the print diminishes across the page, you should run the "Clean Print Nozzles" page a couple more times to try and clear it up. If you still have gaps at the top and bottom, you should "wick" the cartridges by following the steps given below:
1. Select "Install color/black cartridge" and remove the cartridge from the printer.
2. Get a damp paper towel.
3. Set the ink cartridge right side up on the damp paper towel so that the ink nozzles are against the towel and hold the cartridge in this position for about 15 seconds.
4. Now wipe the print head (on the bottom where the ink comes out) across in one direction only (left to right) until it looks clean.
5. Next dab the cartridge on the towel to make sure that the ink is flowing.
6. Snap the cartridge back into the printer.
7. On your computer, select "Old Cartridge installed."
8. Repeat the "Clean to fix horizontal strips" procedure listed above.
If this procedure does not help, please let us know so that we can continue with technical support.
Posted on Oct 01, 2009
Testimonial: "Thank you. I was on the phone with Lexmark a whole hour last night and they couldn't fix it. This corrected the problem immediately! You are a Wiz"
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 07, 2014 | Kyocera Mita FS-4100DN Mono Laser Printer
Apr 09, 2014 | Xerox Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 09, 2012 | Minolta bizhub 200 All-In-One Printer
Jun 25, 2012 | Xerox Phaser 8560MFP Laser Printer
Apr 18, 2012 | Minolta bizhub 200 All-In-One Printer
Mar 06, 2011 | Xerox Phaser 7400DN Laser Printer
Feb 19, 2008 | Xerox Phaser 4400B Laser Printer
Nov 12, 2007 | Xerox Phaser 8400 Laser Printer
611 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: