Question about Samsung Eternity Cell Phone
Posted by Anonymous on
1. Go into the settings menu 2. Then select sound profile 3. Then select Normal 4. Then look at the upper right hand corner - select phone 5. The keypad tone is the first on the list - select mute
1. Go into the settings menu
2. Then select sound profile
3. Then select Normal
4. Then look at the upper right hand corner - select phone
5. The keypad tone is the first on the list - select mute
Posted on Mar 16, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 07, 2011 | LG Neon GT365 Cell Phone
Jun 15, 2010 | Motorola Mobility MOTOKRZR K1 Cellular...
Dec 02, 2009 | LG Dare VX9700 Cell Phone
Jul 20, 2009 | LG Vu CU920 Cellular Phone
Jun 30, 2009 | Samsung SYNC SGH-A707 Cellular Phone
Jun 04, 2009 | Samsung SGH-J600 Cellular Phone
Feb 11, 2009 | LG KP500 Cookie black on T-Mobile U-Fix...
Aug 29, 2007 | Audiovox PPC 6700
41 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: