Question about D-Link Wireless N 150 Home Router 4Port Switch 80211nbased 150Mbps DIR601
1.Log into router. Using either 192.168.0.1 to 192.168.1.1 in a browser window that is ( internet Explorer or Firefox)
2. Verify wireless router name( on the computer) >>> ( on/off) ( router status window)
3.Note router name you are connecting to.
4.. Check the laptop do ipconfig /all to see current IP addresses.
5. Set the laptop up in the router by WEP KEY or MAC address. This set up in the "security tab" in the router. using 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1 to access through a browser.
6.Note router name you are connecting to.
7. Move the laptop about 20ft away and try to log on to the internet.
This is for all routers to set up wirelessly.
8. check for firmware update at the manufacturers site for your model router
9. cell phones, cordless phones, digital TV's, can affect the data signal from a router. Also distance from the router can be a factor. If your router is in a basement place the router to a upper floor and center it in the room.
10 . Please provide more information as to you issue such as :
a. year manufactured/firmware updated
b.Are you using router wirelessly or hard connected.
c. You have checked the user manual 1st.
d. You have confirmed that you have connectivity with the ISP ( internet service provider)
Posted on Mar 16, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 23, 2017 | Nikon Coolpix S3100 Silver Hd Digital...
May 25, 2014 | Cell Phones
Oct 30, 2011 | Samsung B3410 Cell Phone
May 06, 2010 | PayPal Accounts
Sep 19, 2009 | 1995 Subaru Impreza
Mar 25, 2009 | Internet Avg AVG Security V8.0 WIN - 2...
May 26, 2007 | Microsoft Xbox Console
May 04, 2017 | D-Link Wireless N 150 Home Router 4Port...
Nov 17, 2017 | D-Link Wireless N 150 Home Router 4Port...
43 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: