Question about Armitron Digital Sport #45/6967PNK Watch
On the face of the watch, there are four buttons arranged around the circle of the watch face in four positions. Starting with the upper left hand button (labelled SET), and working clockwise around the face of the watch (to ADJ., EL, and MODE), I'll label the buttons "A", "B", "C", and "D".
In other words...
Button "A" is the button labelled "SET" in the upper left hand corner of the watch.
Button "B" is the button labelled "ADJ." in the upper right hand corner of the watch.
Button "C" is the button labelled EL in the lower right hand corner of the watch.
Button "D" is the button labelled "MODE" in the lower left hand corner of the watch.
Setting the Time.
1. Press and hold D as if you were setting the alarm. As above, the stopwatch will momentarily appear and then after 2 seconds the alarm time will appear with the hour flashing.
2. Press and release D and the seconds on the time of day will begin to flash.
3. Press and release B to reset the seconds to zero provided they are below 30. If they are above 30, the seconds will reset and the minutes of the time of day will advance by one.
4. Press and release A to change from flashing seconds to flashing minutes/flashing hours/flashing day of the month/flashing month of the year/flashing day of the week. In each flashing mode, pressing and releasing B advances the value by one unit.
5. Press and release D to exit time setting mode.
Posted on Mar 16, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 12, 2017 | Armitron Watches
May 10, 2016 | Armitron Watches
Oct 16, 2010 | Armitron 201437GRN Chronograph Watch
May 09, 2010 | Watches
Mar 16, 2010 | Watches
Mar 15, 2010 | Watches
Feb 10, 2010 | Watches
Aug 23, 2009 | Bulova Watch
Mar 15, 2009 | Watches
753 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: