Question about Video Game Consoles & Games
You have to reset your ps3 controller to sync to your ps3 consule. to do so you need: Small paper clip or cloths pin, ps3 controller *DUH* and glasses.
1. turn your ps3 consule off.
2. flip the ps3 controller upside down
3. Underneath close to the right hand corner where the thumbstick rest there will be a small [ ] <-square
4. in the center of the square there is a ( ) ,- circle
5. that circle is the reset botton
6. with the small pin or paper clip press the circle till the blinks stop *USUALL 5 TO 10 SECONDS*
7. turn only your consule back on and press the home botton to the controller you are trying to sync
**DO NOT TURN ON ANY OTHER CONTROLLER TILL THAT CONTROLLER IS FINALLY SYNC**
Posted on Mar 18, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 13, 2012 | Mad Catz Call of Duty Black Ops...
Feb 28, 2011 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller
Feb 13, 2011 | Sony Dual Shock 3 Controller for...
Jan 13, 2011 | Nyko Raven Motion Sensing Wireless...
Dec 14, 2010 | Sony Wireless Controller for PS3
Nov 05, 2010 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Mar 06, 2010 | Sony Wireless Controller for PS3
Aug 12, 2009 | Intec PlayStation 3 Turbo Shock III...
May 10, 2009 | Sony Dual Shock 3 Controller for...
Dec 16, 2008 | Nintendo Wii Console
158 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!