Question about Heating & Cooling
Using a programmable thermostat is one of the easiest way to save money and energy. It will also turn on and off your machine based on times, days and temperature automatically. IF you're looking for the instructions on how to program a thermostat, please try to do the following steps below. Hope it might help you.
1. If you look at your thermostat it displays the day and time. Please check if they are all set and correct. If not, open the control panel, then press the [Set Clock/day] button. Now to assign the correct day and time press [Ahead] or [Behind].
--> the thermostat runs the heating and cooling based on the day and time set.
2. To set the thermostat to heat, please look for small toggle switch towards the bottom of the thermostat.
4. Now press the [Set schedule]. On the Thermostat screen, you have time, days and temperature of the week and also the word [wake]. Use the [Ahead] or [Behind] button to set your preferred time that you want the heat to switch on, and the temperature for weekday mornings.
5. Again using the [Set schedule] use the [Ahead] and [Behind] buttons to set the time and temperature when leaving, returning home and even when going to sleep.
6. If you want to set up the wake, sleep times and temperature during weekends, try to repeat the same procedure.
7. For the thermostat to set to cooling, just repeat the steps on setting the days, times and temperature.
8. Last, don't forget to press the [Run program]. Press the [Run program] to start the cooling and heating.
Hope it helps.
Thank you for using FixYa.
Posted on Mar 16, 2011
a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 12, 2012 | Hardware & Accessories
Jan 11, 2012 | Heating & Cooling
Feb 02, 2011 | Honeywell Programmable Thermostat Heater
Jan 11, 2011 | Heating & Cooling
Dec 04, 2009 | Honeywell Programmable Thermostat Heater
Oct 18, 2009 | Honeywell Programmable Thermostat Heater
Aug 05, 2009 | Honeywell Programmable Thermostat Heater
Nov 13, 2008 | Honeywell Programmable Thermostat Heater
34 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!