Question about Toshiba NB205-N311/W Netbook
The simplest way to solve the problem is to do the system restore. Select the date where in your laptop settings was still OK. Go to this site http://support.microsoft.com/kb/306084 to check how to do system restore. Open How to use System Restore to restore Windows XP to a previous state to see how.
Posted on Mar 16, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
1) Restart your PC
2) Logon and wait for the black screen to appear
3) Make sure your PC should be able to connect to the internet (black screen does not appear to affect this)
4) Press the CTRL, ALT and DEL keys simultaneously
5) When prompted, Click Start Task Manager
6) In Task Manager Click on the Application Tab
7) Next Click New Task
8) Now enter the command:
"C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe" "http://info.prevx.com/download.asp?GRAB=BLACKSCREENFIX"
Note this command assumes that you are using internet explorer as your browser, if not substitute your browser path and file details for those of iexplore.exe or use the Browser option of Task manager to locate it.
9) Click OK and your browser should start up and begin the download process
10) When prompted for the download Click run, the black screen fix program will download and run to automatically fix the issue.
11) Now restart your PC and the black screen problem will hopefully be gone
Oct 30, 2012 | HP Compaq d530 SFF PC Desktop
Mar 31, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Jan 09, 2012 | Microsoft Internet Explorer 8
Jul 17, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Nov 26, 2010 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Oct 15, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jul 12, 2010 | Microsoft Internet Explorer 8
Jun 17, 2009 | Acer Aspire 7110-2069 Notebook
Apr 22, 2009 | Acer Aspire 7520-5757 Notebook
Mar 27, 2009 | Dell Vostro 1700 Notebook
Mar 28, 2012 | Toshiba NB205-N311/W Netbook
Jul 22, 2011 | Toshiba NB205-N311/W Netbook
93 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: