Question about Computers & Internet
When you install windows 7 dont download the drivers from there website unless you can find the 32bit version. if not. windows 7 will find the drivers right for you that will solve the problem. i have seen this on a few asrock m/b issues with win 7
this is your solution if this doesnt work give me some more details im on all night you may contact me via aim littleiceylilb for more trouble shooting help
Posted on Mar 16, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 10, 2014 | Sapphire Technology PC-AM3RS890G2 Desktop...
May 14, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Aug 23, 2012 | Biostar A960G Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
Jun 25, 2011 | Sony VAIO VPCEE29FX/BI Laptop Computer -...
• HyperTransport 1.0 supporting speed up to 1000MT/s
• NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
• Supports Dual Channel DDR2 667/800
- 2 DDR2 DIMMs (240pin / 1.8V)
- Supports a maximum memory size up to 8GB.
• One PCI Express 1.0 x16 slot.
• One PCI Express 1.0 x1 slot.
• Two PCI slots (support 3.3v/5v PCI bus interface).
• One IDE port by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
- Supports Ultra DMA 66/100/133 mode
- Supports PIO, Bus Master operation mode
- Can connect up to two IDE devices
• Two SATA II ports by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
- Supports storage and data transfers at up to 3Gb/s
- SATA II 1~2 supports RAID 0, 1 mode by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
May 12, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Mar 07, 2017 | ASUS M4A78T-E Motherboard and AMD Phenom...
Dec 16, 2010 | ASUS M4A78T-E Motherboard and AMD Phenom...
Nov 04, 2010 | ASUS M4A78LTM LE Motherboard
Oct 06, 2009 | MSI AM3 790GX-G65 Motherboard for AM3/AM2+...
49 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!