Question about Canon Pixma iP2700 InkJet Photo Printer
Always time sow Error number; 5200 A printer error has occurred. turn the printer of and then on again. if this doesnot clear their error see the user guide for more details
Here's How to Reset Canon IP2770 Error 5200:
1. The printer is turned off and plugged the power cord.
2. Press Resume button 2 seconds
then press the POWER button until the green light on (when pressing the POWER button, Resume button ... jgn released first)
3. Then release the RESUME button, but do not release the POWER button.
4. While the POWER button is still depressed, press the Resume button 5 times. Led will light turns green orange with the last glow orange. (do not be mistaken 4x because the printer will die completely, but it is temporary too) Then ...
5. Release both buttons simultaneously.
6. Led will blink briefly and then will glow GREEN.
7. And the computer will detect new hardware, just ignore ...
8. Press the POWER button, then the printer will die.
9. Press the POWER button again then the printer will flash and ... IP2770 Printer is ready to use
Posted on Mar 16, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 18, 2016 | Canon PIXMA MX340 Wireless Office...
Jan 11, 2014 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 24, 2013 | HP LaserJet 5200 Printer
Aug 10, 2013 | Canon PIXMA MP780 All-In-One InkJet...
1. Turn Off
printer, cable power still plug in.
Stop/Reset button, don't release the button.
3. Press Power
button by holding without release and than release Stop/Reset Button.
Stop/Reset button two times (2x) now release the Power Button.
5. Wait until
service mode to zero (0).
6. Turn off
the Printer, cable power still plug in.
Stop/Reset button, don't release it.
8. Press Power
button don't release & than release Stop/Release button.
Stop/Reset button four times (4x), wait until service mode to "1"
10. Turn off
printer, and loose cable power, wait for one (1) minute.
11. Connect cable power, turn on printer again, now this printer ready to use.
Aug 23, 2011 | Canon MX300 Office All-In-One Printer
Jun 07, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP130 All-In-One InkJet...
May 03, 2011 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 30, 2011 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 14, 2010 | Canon Pixma iP2700 InkJet Photo Printer
307 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: