Question about Facebook Social Network
I'm afraid you can not get a whole list exactly, but you may rquest to change your password under Account Settings, on the top right corner.
If this helped you, please give me a vote :)
Posted on Mar 16, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 09, 2015 | Cell Phones
Mar 02, 2015 | Facebook Social Network
Sep 17, 2014 | Google Gmail
Jul 30, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Nov 23, 2011 | Google Gmail
Aug 24, 2011 | Microsoft Computers & Internet
May 18, 2011 | Yahoo Mail
1. Press Feature x x 8463 (x x TIME) you should have Password displayed on your telephone.
2. Enter 22742 (BASIC) or 23646 (ADMIN) you now should have Hour on your display.
3. Now press Change and enter the correct hours using the key pad
4. Press NEXT and you should have Minutes displayed on your telephone, now press CHANGE and enter the correct Minutes.
5. Press NEXT and you should have Year displayed on your telephone, now press CHANGE and enter the correct Year.
6. Press NEXT and you should have Month displayed on your telephone, now press CHANGE and enter the correct Month.
7. Press NEXT and you should have Day displayed on your telephone, now press CHANGE and enter the correct Day.
8. Now you will have ---End of List--- displayed on your screen, you can now press Rls or handset down button to come out of programming.
Feb 28, 2011 | Nortel Business Series Terminal T7208 -...
Dec 22, 2010 | LogOnce Password Assistant
Sep 15, 2008 | NorStar T7316E Corded Phone
21 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!