Question about Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
Here are a couple of simple steps to try...
1. try switching to the other USB connectors. Windows should detect the hardware on those ports and with Plug-and-Play, install the appropriate drivers.
2. If the above doesn't work, try powering off completely and then powering on again.
If you're still having problems, then you can troubleshoot using Windows Device Manager
1. click on start > Control Panel > System > Hardware tab > Device Manager button
2. click + to expand on the devices that have red or yellow warnings beside them
3. right-click on the hardware/device in trouble and click on properties then on its troubleshoot button
Posted on Mar 16, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 26, 2013 | Acer Aspire 5532-5535 AMD Motherboard...
Oct 14, 2012 | Acer Aspire 5532-5535
Mar 05, 2011 | Acer Aspire 5241 5251 5332 5334 5338 5516...
Nov 09, 2010 | Acer Computers & Internet
Sep 25, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jul 30, 2010 | Acer Aspire 5610-4648 Notebook
Mar 12, 2010 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
Mar 02, 2010 | Acer Aspire 5500 5570-2609 Laptop
Dec 29, 2009 | Acer Aspire 3610 Notebook
Nov 15, 2009 | Acer Computers & Internet
192 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!