Question about HP Office Equipment & Supplies
There could be a lot of files that was sent to be printed, all other files were corrupted thats why it is printing continously without any image at all.
pls cancell all doc in your PC and restart the printer again
hope this helps
Posted on Aug 01, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 17, 2013 | Brother MFC-290C Printer
Jun 25, 2012 | Xerox Phaser 8560MFP Laser Printer
Nov 16, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 12, 2011 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
1. Remove the sheets of paper from the feeder.
2. Grab a flashlight and look inside for any debris.
3. If you're willing and physically able, you may also
turn the printer over. Any debris should just freely roll out from the feeder.
4. If feeder is clear, place the printer back on the
table, open the printer cover and remove the cartridges.
5. Check the cartridge area for any obstructions/debris
that could cause this error or problem.
6. If cartridge area is clear, close the cover.
7. Unplug and re-plug the printer into the power outlet
to reset it.
8. When the printer turns on, reinsert the cartridges and
load some paper. Try to print again.
ns Serif"'>6. When the printer turns on, reinsert one cartridge first.
7. Close the printer cover and check for any errors.
8. If no error appears, reinsert the other cartridge.
Close the printer cover.
9. Replace whichever cartridge is causing the error to appear with a new cartridge.
Jul 11, 2011 | Lexmark X85 All-In-One InkJet Printer
May 13, 2011 | Lexmark X4650 InkJet Printer
Jul 25, 2009 | HP LaserJet P3005n Printer
Feb 09, 2009 | Brother MFC-5840CN All-In-One InkJet...
60 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!