Question about Google Chrome
Hi Enyonam Kuma,
(A) Perhaps it is the site you are visiting which is causing the error. it could be a harmful site which is full of worms and is attacking your Browser.
(B) Have you updated your windows XP to the latest updates?
if you haven't please do so. this may be important so that your computer can function properly without hesitation on installing any other softwares as well.
If you are always receiving the error then it might be due to an error caused by an unknown form of factor within your PC. this could be a virus or an incompatible software installed earlier.
i would recommend you to uninstall google chrome using this software :
1. download the revo uninstaller free. 2. install the software like you usually would with any other. 3. run the RevoUninstallFree. 4. search for google chrome in the list in view. 5. highlight google chrome and click uninstall. 6. an option will appear, click on advanced uninstall, and remove every registry root which pops up. 7. restart your pc and fully scan your pc with an anti virus which is fully updated.
( http://www.microsoft.com/security_essentials/ ) ( incase you dont have one refer to the site link i provided )
8. If there are no viruses download google chrome again and reinstall it.
9. if there is a virus remove it.
Google Chrome : ( http://www.google.com/support/chrome/bin/answer.py?answer=95346 )
if you have fully scanned your PC with an antivirus without any infection and your still getting an error with your chrome i would suggest you to reopen RevoUninstallFree, to remove any unnecessary programs you have installed earlier which might prevent google chrome to work properly.
(C) If all else fails, i recommend to resort on downloading other browsers.
1. Opera Browser : www.opera.com
2. Internet Explorer 9 : http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/products/ie/home?WT.mc_id=MSCOM_HP_US_F_113LMUS004274 3. Firefox : http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/
4. Safari Browser : http://www.apple.com/safari/download/
i hope this helps, Good luck !!
Posted on Mar 15, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 22, 2012 | Google Chrome
Apr 15, 2012 | Gateway NMZ-500SE Notebook
Oct 01, 2011 | Google Chrome
Feb 05, 2011 | Google Chrome
Dec 24, 2010 | Google Chrome
Nov 27, 2010 | Google Chrome
Nov 11, 2010 | Google Chrome
Jul 03, 2010 | Google Chrome
Sep 26, 2009 | Google Computers & Internet
252 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: