Question about Bosch Nexxt 100 Series WFMC1001UC Front Load Washer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Bosch WFF1800 - not spinning
move the kicking plate on the front-bottom of the machine. You will see o circular lid there, turn it on anti-clockvise to open. All of the water blocked will come from there, be careful. Look carefully that there are some objects blocking the water draining. Then turn on the machine on draining programme, the plastic rotor should turn fastly when the machine is on. If it is not running, change the pump motor. If it is running, but machine is not draining again you can understand that there is an objeck stuck on the hose between drum and pump motor. Lay down the machine on its rear facade, you will see a large and black hose between drum and pump motor. When you remove it, you will see that there is something that blocks water running.
thank you for using fixya,rate my answer,
Posted on Oct 04, 2009
Do the following.
4. Proceed by checking the drain hose for proper connection and kinks and make sure that it is not blocked.
5. Also check that the main waste drain pipe, if you use one, is not blocked and clean if required.
6. Reconnect the power and switch the machine on.
If the problem persists then do the following.
7. Switch off the machine and disconnect the mains power.
8. Check the electrical connections at the pump and make sure it is operational.
9. Remove the connecting hoses, and expect water to drain out and make sure the pipes are not blocked with debris or any object blockage.
10. Makes sure the pump appears clear and that the impeller looks in good condition.
11. Reconnect the hoses and then reconnect power and switch the machine on.
12. If problem has not been corrected, then remove the pump and check that the drive coupling to the motor is OK and that the motor turns OK. If all is well then replace the pump.
Posted on Oct 23, 2009
Absolutely those dryer sheets are the root of all evil....I would also recommend a good vent brush to clean your dryer vent.
Follow these steps, it worked for me:
1. use a shop vacuum to clean out the dry vent or a vent brush.
2. Clean your lint filter with windex, hot water and and soft bristle brush.
If this doesnt work try running the until disconnected from the vent for a cycle to isolate the vent as your issue.
Posted on Dec 01, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 25, 2014 | Bosch Nexxt 100 Series WFMC1001UC Front...
Jan 10, 2008 | Bosch Nexxt Premium WFMC6400UC Front Load...
Mar 18, 2013 | Bosch Nexxt 100 Series WFMC1001UC Front...
Feb 14, 2013 | Bosch Nexxt 100 Series WFMC1001UC Front...
Feb 17, 2010 | Bosch Nexxt 500 WFMC3301 Front Load Washer
Jan 11, 2010 | Bosch Nexxt 100 Series WFMC1001UC Front...
Sep 07, 2009 | Bosch Nexxt 100 Series WFMC1001UC Front...
Jul 28, 2009 | Bosch Nexxt Premium WFMC6400UC Front Load...
Dec 19, 2008 | Bosch 3.81 cu ft WFMC530 1UC Nexxt 500...
Oct 28, 2006 | Bosch Nexxt Premium WFMC6400UC Front Load...
Oct 21, 2015 | Bosch Nexxt 100 Series WFMC1001UC Front...
68 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: