Question about Lenovo IdeaPad S10-3 Netbook
Why is it that when I press Fn+F5 the pop-up window does not appear? I already switched on the wireless switch still nothing happens not even the signal bar appears....please help me with this....
Posted on Mar 27, 2013
I see that you have the s10-3 Netbook and that you wants to connect using Wifi.
I hope that this will be helpful regarding you question.
Have a nice day.
Posted on Apr 09, 2011
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: wi-fi connection
Looked at the specs on your laptop and you have the wireless card included. I assume you have a router set up already or you have access to another wireless network. Follow these steps to access it from your laptop:
1. Go to START
2. select MY COMPUTER
3. Once in the new window, click MY NETWORK PLACES under the "OTHER PLACES" section
4. select the VIEW NETWORK CONNECTIONS link under the NETWORK TASKS section
5. RIGHT CLICK on your wireless network connection and choose PROPERTIES
6. click the WIRELESS NETWORKS tab.
7. make sure the "USER WINDOWS TO CONFIGURE MY WIRELESS NETWORK SETTINGS" box is checked
8. Click OK and close the window
9. RIGHT CLICK on your wireless network connection (the name of it) and choose REPAIR
10. if windows detects the wireless connection, you should see a bubble near the task bar
11. in order to begin using the wireless connection, open your web browser then enter your username and password (if required)
Posted on Dec 01, 2008
SOURCE: WI Fi Problem
Here are two drivers I managed to find for you, they're on lenovo's website fyi.
1) If your wireless adapter is Intel
2) and if it is BroadCom
Hope this helps, stay spicy and happy lappying! :)
Posted on Dec 16, 2008
There are 2 swiches for Wi Fi, Hardware and software. Hardware switch is located at the left side front panel of the Laptop. Software switch can be switched on by pressing the Fn + F5 key which brings up a black window where you can enable the Wifi.
Posted on Apr 27, 2011
Testimonial: "yea got it!!!"
Tips for a great answer:
May 24, 2014 | Lenovo IdeaCentre Computers & Internet
May 13, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Sep 07, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jun 16, 2011 | Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
Jul 04, 2009 | Microsoft Computers & Internet
Jul 01, 2009 | Lenovo 3000 Y410 Laptop
Jan 21, 2009 | Lenovo ThinkPad R60 with Wireless Wide...
Oct 08, 2008 | Lenovo 3000 N100 0768 - Pentium Dual Core...
Jul 26, 2012 | Lenovo IdeaPad S10-3 Netbook
Dec 21, 2011 | Lenovo IdeaPad S10-3 Netbook
1,727 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: