Question about Fuji FinePix S7000 Digital Camera
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi there please follow the steps and let me know the result.
1. Ensure batteries are fully charged & clean the battery connector point in side the battery compartment.
2. Look carefully between the lens and the camera body for any sand, dirt or any damaged etc.
3. Try turning the camera with the lens facing down and shake to dislodge anything stuck
4. Try removing batteries and memory card, wait 5 minutes and refit the battery only.
5. Now turn on camera( with out card ) and see ,if working then fix the memory card & again turn on the camera. If working then fine . Otherwise format the memory card and fix back in camera again & try. Make sure before format the memory card take a back up all photos in your computer then format. If no luck then reset or restore the camera setting by pressing Menu key for 2 sec .. in not done the press both Menu & self time key for 2 - 4 sec.
i hope it will gives you success. Thanks & Before you leave, if you have found my information helpful and if you haven't already done so then please press the ACCEPT button, this is how I am paid for helping you today. POSITIVE feedback & bonus is appreciated
Posted on Mar 15, 2011
a 6ya Expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to an Expert (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 25, 2011 | Casio EXILIM ZOOM EX-Z70 Digital Camera
Aug 29, 2008 | Cameras
Jul 07, 2008 | Fuji FinePix A600 Digital Camera
May 17, 2010 | Canon IXUS 80 IS Digital Camera
Mar 11, 2009 | Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-S90 Digital Camera
Jul 30, 2008 | Cameras
Jun 23, 2008 | Nikon COOLPIX L3 Digital Camera
Oct 09, 2006 | Canon PowerShot A100 Digital Camera
19 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!