Question about Gaggia Titanium Espresso Machine
There is a problem in steamer switch. Or the sensor around the steamer. But you cannot fix it yourself. you have to take it to a service personnel and get the switch/sensor replaced.
Posted on Mar 15, 2011
If your machine has taken a long time heat up or doesn't heat up all the way it might caused by a defective electrical heating element. There are several ways on how to check this problem, either you check if there's any defective connection or check if the electrical heating element is defective. Here are some steps that you may consider to diagnose the machine.
Sometimes Espresso won't warm up due to:
1. Defective electrical heating element
2. Electrical connection is defective
3. The pressure switch contacts are oxidized
4. The heating element protection thermostat has cut it
Please try these basic solutions for the above issues:
1. If you found out that the electrical heating element is defective, please replace it.
2. Check for any defective connections
3. Clean the machine
4. Also clean the contacts or replace the pressure switch
5. Reset the heating element protection
6. Clean the connections of the exchanger and clean the circulation tubes
7. Eliminate air pockets in the hydraulic circuit. Please follow the instructions below:
a. Disconnect the electrical power supply to the pump
b. Close the water tap of the softener
c. Perform a dry run of delivery for a few minutes
d. Now reconnect the electrical power supply to the pump
e. Open the water outlet tap of the softener
f. Perform deliver until water comes out
g. Now wait for few minutes for heating
--> if you will be encountering the same issue after performing the steps above, you may need to contact a repair man to further diagnose the machine.
Hope it helps.
Thank you for using FixYa.
Posted on Mar 15, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 26, 2015 | Gaggia Titanium Espresso Machine
Aug 03, 2015 | Gaggia Titanium Espresso Machine
Apr 10, 2012 | Gaggia Titanium Espresso Machine
Feb 11, 2008 | Gaggia Titanium Espresso Machine
Nov 03, 2016 | Gaggia Titanium Espresso Machine
Sep 13, 2016 | Gaggia Titanium Espresso Machine
322 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: