Question about Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
1. To copy your sim contacts to your new Xperia x10, you first have to copy your contacts from your old phone to your SIM card.
2. When the copying is done, move the SIM card to your new phone.
3. From the "Home" screen, find and tap "Phonebook" then Press the "Menu" key
4. Then tap More > Import contacts > SIM card.
**To import all contacts, press the Menu key, then tap Import all (To import one contact, tap the contact, then edit the contact information and tap Done).
Hope this helps! -jayps
Posted on Mar 15, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
1. Switch ON your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro with a Not Allowed SIM Card.
2. Your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro will request to enter an unlock code.
3. Tap the box where you have to input the code and a number pad will appear.
4. Type in the unlock code we send to you.
5. Press the 'Unlock' button on the phone.
6. Your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro phone should now be unlocked.
*NOT ACCEPTED : We mean, to use a sim card from a network other than the network your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro is locked to.
Aug 17, 2012 | Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini Pro Sk17 White...
Dec 25, 2011 | Lexerd sony ericsson Xperia X10 MINI Pro...
May 29, 2011 | Health & Beauty
Apr 17, 2011 | Lexerd sony ericsson Xperia X10 MINI Pro...
Dec 04, 2010 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Mini E10i...
Nov 30, 2010 | Sony Ericsson X10 mini Cell Phone
Oct 18, 2010 | Cell Phones
Oct 04, 2010 | Sony Ericsson X10 mini Cell Phone
Sep 17, 2010 | Sony Ericsson Cell Phones
785 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: