Question about Timex 1440 Nylon watch
You can set the time of your Timex watch by following the steps below.
1. With the time and date showing, press the top left button.
2. Press the right top button (this sets seconds).
3. Press the bottom left button. This flashes the hour; press the top right button until you have the correct hour (there is no symbol for am, pm will show if pm).
4. Press the bottom left button, minutes flash. Press the top right button until correct minutes.
5. Press the bottom left button, month flashes. Press the top right button until correct.
6. Press bottom left button, date flashes. Press the top right button until correct.
7. Press bottom left button, day flashes. Press right top button until correct.
8. Press bottom left button, time format flashes (can be set to 24 hour clock). If correct, you're done. Press top left button if you're done (can be pressed at any step if you're finished).
To turn off the chime and alarm: Press bottom left until in the alarm screen. Then press the top right button repeatedly until the CHIME or CH symbol is gone and/or ALARM or ALM to disappear, then press the bottom left button to go back to main time.
Hope it helps.
Thank you for using FixYa.
Posted on Jul 12, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 06, 2015 | Polar RS300X Watch
Nov 19, 2012 | Watches
Apr 13, 2012 | Watches
Aug 13, 2011 | Watches
Jan 25, 2011 | Fossil Watches
Aug 21, 2010 | Casio Watches
SETTING THE TIME AND DATE ON
AN OLD 4 BUTTON DIGITAL WATCH
SETTING THE TIME.
Press [L2] to move through
the modes. When the time display flashes, you are in the correct mode to set
the time. The hours first, then the
minutes and seconds.
Press [R1] to advance the
numbers, [R2] to go to the next.
Press [L2] to save your
settings. [L1] is not used; it's the light.
SETTING THE DATE AND DAY. After setting the time (seconds flashing) push [R2] to move though time, backwards, to date, [R1] to set day, [R2] to move to month [R1] to set the month. Push [R2] to get to the day of the week, then [R1] to change. [L2] to end.
Jul 26, 2010 | Fossil JR9455 Watch
Jan 16, 2010 | Watches
May 25, 2009 | Casio AW80-7AV Wrist Watch
Apr 17, 2009 | Watches
41 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: