Question about HTC Aria Cell Phone
A few things to check:
1. If it worked before and not now then it is possibly an app on the phone that is interfering with the call some how.
2. Their is a photo sensitive device on the phone put their to detect the presences of your face when your making a call. It often looks like a black circle under the plastic or glass surface of the phone. Make sure it is clear so that light may pass into the devices chamber (make sure their is no dirt or oil on it).
3. Also try to update the software on your phone. You can usually find an check for updates option under the settings on the phone.
4. If all else fails try to reset your phone to factor defaults. However this may erase data on your phone.
5. If nothing else works then it sounds like a software glitch that a developer would have to fix.
Posted on Mar 15, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 16, 2016 | Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 Mobile Phone
Jan 15, 2014 | Boost Mobile ZTE Warp Sequent Touchscreen...
Aug 30, 2013 | Motorola Mobility DROID RAZR MAXX HD
Jul 31, 2013 | Samsung Infuse 4G Smartphone
Nov 24, 2011 | Apple iPhone 4 Black Smartphone
Nov 21, 2011 | Apple iPhone4 4G iPhone 4
Apr 01, 2011 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Mar 10, 2011 | Motorola Mobility Defy Cell Phone
Jul 14, 2010 | Sony Ericsson K850i Mobile Phone
Feb 16, 2010 | Lands Phones
Nov 17, 2017 | HTC Aria Cell Phone
May 07, 2017 | HTC Aria Cell Phone
156 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: