Question about Pioneer Televison & Video
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: how do I unlock region
The player is normally multiregion.
If player is locked showing the following and a region code ending with 61, then the player encountered a problem. The firmware must be re-flashed. Firmware for this unit is not available. You can only put a specific region code, and that does not always work.You will need to contact Pioneer or to return the unit to the seller to get it restored.
Here what you get if you are in this situation:
(Player's Region Setting)
Pick out any one of these!
Posted on Dec 24, 2010
SOURCE: I have a Region 2
There is a firmware update that may solve your problem.
click on the above link and save the file to your desktop, you need to right click on the file on your desktop and select extract all.
once extracted you need to burn the BIN file into a CDROM, the readme.txt file contains instructions, do not burn it to the cd.
2.1. How to burn and install the firmware:
you can obtain nero trial from http://www.nero.com/eng/
1. Launch Nero.
2. In the "New Compilation" pannel:
- top left part, choose "CD" in the drop-down list
- bottom left part, choose "CD-ROM (ISO)" in the icon list
In tabs, choose following options:
- "No Multisession" must be selected
- File name length: "Max of 11 = 8 +3 chars (ISO level 1)"
- Format: "Mode 1"
- Character set: "ISO 9660"
- "Joliet": this option should be unchecked
- Volume label - ISO 9660: "PIONEER" (without quotes)
- "Write" must be checked
- "Finalize CD" MUST BE checked!!
- Write Speed: "please do not select the maximum speed but rather an other less fast if possible"!
- Write Method: "Disk-at-once"
3. Click on button "New".
4. In the right window, choose the file corresponding to firmware (ex: "Y1B01160.BIN") and drag&drop it in the window most to the left.
5. Choose the menu "Recorder\Burn Compilation..."
6. Launch burning using the "Burn" button.
7. When the burning is launched, please check the box "Verify written data", to be sure of the date written during this session.
1. Turn on the player, and open the disc tray.
2. Put the Firmware Update Disc on the tray, and close the tray.
3. A screen will be displayed inviting you to push the "play" button to start the update.
4. The player will load the data, and the tray will open again. Remove the Firmware Update Disc from the tray now. Leave the tray open. The update process will complete in few minutes.
5. Wait until the update process finishes and the DVD logo is shown on the screen.
Attention: DO NOT unplug the power cable or turn off the player during the update process.
Posted on Jan 10, 2011
SOURCE: I wish to unlock a
That above link will download a zip file. You will need to extract that zip file. When you extract it, you will see a file named YKD9615B.BIN. You need to burn that YKD9615B.BIN file to a CD. After you do that, you need to do the following:
1) Turn the unit on and open the CD/DVD tray. 2) Put the CD with the YKD9615B.BIN file on it in the tray, and close it, and then push the play button. 3) After a while, the tray will open. Take the disc out, and leave the tray open until the update finishes. 4) After the update finishes, hold the ENTER button on the remote down, until the tray closes.
Once you do all that, the player will be able to play DVD's from any region.
Or try the below?
1) Turn on with no disc in. 2) On the remote control, press SETUP. 3) Select GENERAL (check that the SETUP is on "BASIC"). 4) Press DISPLAY. 5) Press CONDITION. 6) Choose region code and quit SETUP.
link for assistance below...
Posted on Jul 06, 2011
SOURCE: Hi! I have a pioneer dv-c503
On the bottom of the remote there should be buttons that have the numbers 1-5. These numbers cycle through the discs.
See this link for a picture of what your remote should look like. Look at the bottom for the area I mentioned.
Posted on Jul 18, 2011
SOURCE: I have a Pioneer DV-300
This trouble is cause by a weak lens or faulty lens. Weak lens due to dust or dirt that gets into the optical lens try to use a cotton buds to wipe it but be very gentle and be sure not to touch the optical lens. Faulty lens, is that the lens must be adjust, the potentiometer is commonly located below the optical lens and must be adjust clockwise, wrong adjustment can cause the lens to be damage if you are not familiar with this I suggest that you should contact a technician to do it for you and save you from stress, good day and best regards.
Posted on Aug 06, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 04, 2012 | Televison & Video
May 29, 2011 | Pioneer Televison & Video
Apr 24, 2011 | Pioneer Televison & Video
Feb 28, 2011 | Televison & Video
Mar 08, 2017 | Pioneer Televison & Video
Jan 30, 2010 | Televison & Video
Dec 08, 2009 | Pioneer DV-220V-K DVD Player
Nov 28, 2009 | Televison & Video
42 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!