Question about Apple iPhone Smartphone
No not as of yet, but 4.2.1 is available, there is a tethered jailbreak, give it a couple of days. Check redmondpie.com has all the updates.
Posted on Mar 14, 2011
Testimonial: "Great website, thanks for the info. "
Yes, it is now available. If you prefer a simple yet fast solution. You can take a try AutomaticiPhoneUnlockers.com, it can help jailbreak or unlock as many iPads, iPhones, iPod Touches as you like.
Posted on Jun 25, 2012
Yes it is available. Just download redsn0w and click jailbreak an follow the steps
Posted on Jan 22, 2013
Actually, yes. You can use either of the 3 most trusted jailbreaking tools:
For more iPhone / iPod touch /iPad tips like jailbreaking and unlocking, CLICK HERE.
Posted on Apr 06, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
- evasi0n 1.0 is an untethered jailbreak for all iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and iPad mini models running iOS 6.0 through 6.1
- MacOSX 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8
- Windows (XP minimum)
- Linux x86/x86_64 (Kernel >= 2.6.24, libgtk+-2.0 >= 2.24.13)
- iOS 6.0, 6.0.1, 6.0.2, and 6.1
- Backup your device using iTunes (or iCloud) before using evasi0n. If something breaks, you'll always be able to recover your data.
- Those who use backup passwords in iTunes must disable them for now. After doing so, iTunes makes a brand new backup. Please wait for that backup to complete before proceeding! Feel free to re-enable your backup password after jailbreaking.
- Please disable the lock passcode of your iOS device before using evasi0n. It can cause issues.
- Launch evasi0n, plug in your device, and click "Jailbreak". Just sit back and observe its progress. Watch for any steps you may be asked to perform.
- Avoid all iOS and iTunes related tasks until evasi0n is complete. Why not just enjoy a brief break from the computer to stretch your legs?
- If the process gets stuck somewhere, it's safe to restart the program, reboot the device (if necessary by holding down Power and Home until it shuts down), and rerun the process.
If you have any questions regarding the jailbreak process or jailbreaking in general
please go to the Jailbreak QA dedicated website: http://www.jailbreakqa.com
or see their help page for evasi0n: http://www.jailbreakqa.com/pages/evasi0n-help
or try /r/jailbreak on Reddit: http://reddit.com/r/jailbreak
evasi0n is a production of @evad3rs. http://evad3rs.com
- @phoenixdev for his research
- @Surenix for evad3rs and evasi0n designs
- Hanene Samara for her work on evasi0n GUI
- @chronicdevteam and @iphone_dev for their support
- Kiki the cat for the inspiration
Posted on Apr 27, 2013
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 26, 2017 | Apple iPhone Cell Phones
on May 09, 2011 | Apple iPhone4 4G iPhone 4
on Mar 25, 2011 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Jul 27, 2014 | Apple iPhone Cell Phones
Jul 08, 2014 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
on Mar 11, 2011 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Oct 24, 2013 | Apple iPad (16 GB) WiFi Tablet PC
Apr 27, 2013 | Apple iPhone 3G
Mar 12, 2011 | Apple iPhone Apps
Jan 10, 2011 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
243 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!