Question about Acer Aspire 5920-6727 Notebook
If you are having just a blingking cursor on boot up you must check if there is a disc inside the disc tray, or kindly check as well if there is a USB flash drive plug in on your computer and if there is any please remove them while your computer boots up as your computer might boot from it and it may cause just blingking cursor.
If there is no disc or USB flash drive installed, what you can try is to boot your computer in safemode and perform a system restore. Atleast restore back your computer 2 to 3 days back before this problem happen.
To perform safemode:
- turn off computer
- press the power the botton and after 2 sec tap F8 repeteadly until you see all the safemode options
- select safemode with networking/safemode use the arrow keys to highlight it then press enter
- computer will automatically boot into safemode desktop.
To perform system restore:
- click start > all programs > accessories > system tools > system restore
- click next then select desired date then follow the on screen instructions
- once system restore is done it will automatically restart and boot your computer in normal mode.
Cheers . . .
Posted on Mar 14, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 30, 2011 | Sony Vaio P VGN-P530H Netbook
Mar 05, 2011 | Acer Computers & Internet
Feb 03, 2011 | Acer Computers & Internet
Jan 09, 2011 | Compaq Presario 5000 PC Desktop
Jun 24, 2010 | Acer NSK8458AN Keyboard
Jun 12, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite A215-S4747 Notebook
Mar 06, 2009 | Sony VAIO VGN-CR220E/P Notebook
Oct 29, 2007 | Acer Aspire 5670 Notebook
238 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: