Question about Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
1. Anote second hex data 3080-3143-B200-0700-C000-0013 and go to http://easycalculation.com/hex-converter.php
2. Convert it to decimal and get the update number:
Hex: 3143 - Decimal: 12611 Update
3. Go to http://dl.console.se/index.php?dir=Xbox360/uppdateringar/ and seek the correct update. Download it.
(if not try to locate it on google)
4. Extract $Systemupdate and put it into root of a pendrive formatted in fat32 or a CD
5. Turn off the console and plug the pendrive or insert the CD
6. Turn on the console and wait
Posted on Aug 23, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 02, 2011 | Lands Phones
Mar 01, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Oct 08, 2009 | Microsoft Office 2003 Basic Edition...
Jul 13, 2009 | Facebook Computers & Internet
Mar 02, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5610-4648 Notebook
Jan 22, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jan 28, 2008 | Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Apr 21, 2015 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
2,437 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!